“Encantada" Beaded Charm Necklace - Turquoise
Encantada… ("delighted to meet you")
Warmth, enchantment, strength: İTÄ’s first collection exudes the ancient and abiding culture, spirit, and energy of Puerto Rico.
Inspired by the mythic stories and symbols of the island’s Taíno and natural heritage, our Encantada collection reverberates with pride and longing for a place we call home.
The Encantada collection features the endearing coquí, the potent mother goddess Atabex, enigmatic Taíno petroglyphs and other symbolic echoes of Puerto Rico’s rich past with subtle hints of İTÄ’s wandering spirit—wearable memories that embrace the joy and the longing that are the birthright of every traveler.
Lovingly named in honor of our first collection— Encantada. An enchanting single strand of faceted natural turquoise beads with our İTÄ characters in gold-plated silver delicately positioned throughout: the goddess Atabex, our Caribbean evil eye Mini Macu, our Keko coquí and a Txirimiri swirl. Wear as one long strand or doubled and enjoy them as they catch the light.
- Faceted natural turquoise beads
- Total length: 115 cm ( 45 inches )
- 925 silver charms with gold plating (some are set with varying stones)
- The charms on this piece are gold plated. We use above-industry-standard gold plating for longer duration
- Made in Turkey
- Please allow 20 business days for delivery.